Himley to Wombourn 3.1.2010

This stretch of the GW Kingswinford Jn-Oxley line, opened in 1925, includes one of the best preserved, the former Wombourn station. The village it served is now known as Wombourne but at the time the GW station was opened it had no 'e'.

Google Earth users are welcome to download this KMZ file which shows the course of the line and the locations of the photographs.

   
 

Home

Top